Monday, October 31, 2016

I'm Hopeless At Blogging


Mink Pink Dress // Forever New Jacket (customised) // Asos Flats // Pins from Dangerfield, Edenki, Jenni Illustrations, and Have You Met Charlie?

I feel like I've lost a bit of motivation for all things creative recently. Between work, uni, and my constantly yoyo-ing health status (seriously body, cut me a break sometime yeah?!), I'm definitely stuck in a funk! I have ideas and I honestly want to make and create, but I haven't been able to find the drive to just get stuck in.

I'm currently in the process of cleaning out my bedroom and sorting through all of the things I've managed to collect over the last 23 years, it's so crazy just how much stuff I've ended up with - I don't even remember where a lot of it came from! I'm hoping that it'll serve as a kind of exorcism for me, clearing out the old clutter to make room for the new and letting some fresh ideas flow. Everyone needs to do a little spring cleaning every now and then, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment