Thursday, November 26, 2015

All I Want For Christmas Is Some Cool Stuff


It's been awhile since I've written a wish list post and my nearest and dearest have been asking me about what I'd like for Christmas (which is officially less than a month away, yay!!) so I figured I'd best set to work on curating my list for Santa. It took me a lot of thinking because honestly, I'm pretty content with everything at the moment, but it's always nice to get some cool stuff under the tree, isn't it?

Sorting Hat | Harry Potter Colouring Book | Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone: Illustrated Edition - I'm a huge Harry Potter dweeb and I'm SO happy that so many new things have been released recently! I don't know if I could even bring myself to use the colouring in book, I think I'd want to keep it as new and shiny as possible. And as for the illustrated edition of The Philosophers Stone, haven't we all dreamt of HP with pictures? I know I sure have.

Ikea Skruvsta Chair - It's such a boring grown up thing to ask for, but I've had the same computer chair for over five years now and it's looking very worse for wear. I've had my eye on the Skruvsta for a few months now and after giving it a good test sit (and a cheeky roll) in Ikea I think I've got my heart set on it now!

Birch Dress Form - I've started taking sewing much more seriously in recent months and I could really do with a dress form that isn't crooked and wonky. I really love the cute polka dot pattern of this one, it's a bit kitsch- like yours truly haha.

Too Face Le Grand Chateau Gift Set - I've been eagerly awaiting this gift set, Too Faced always do such marvelous Christmas sets, and of course it already seems to be sold out everywhere! It's got the most beautiful range of neutral to bold eye colours as well as blushers, a bronzer, and a mini Better Than Sex mascara, so I can understand why they sold out so quickly. My second choice is definitely Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette, I need some more pink toned eyeshadows in my life!

HolySmoke Floral Turntable - I've recently started collecting my favourite albums on vinyl, I think there's something really special about being able to hold your favourite music in your hands and that's largely disappeared with the rise of digital music. I love the floral casing on this turntable, and the fact that you can close it up and take it anywhere - it's perfect for picnics, should I ever start going on them.

DSLR Ring Light - I'd really like to do more in the way of makeup posts and reviews over the next year and my room doesn't have much in the way of lighting- enter the ring light! Perfect for illuminating the entire face and not casting any harsh shadows, a ring light would be super helpful for making really nice cosmetic reviews.

I also completely spaced on putting it in the collage, but I really need a new backpack with more back support and padding, and I'm so taken with this Herschel bag. I look at the padding on that thing and I get shivers up and down my spine, I'm officially an old woman haha.

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie, I want everything! :D That Harry Potter stuff though!!! My heart!!! <3

    ReplyDelete