Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Faves


Wow, I haven't done a Friday Faves post in ages! I thought that I would share my favourite new cosmetic discoveries and as I was thinking of what to write about I realised that everything I've bought beauty wise over the last couple of months has been from Lush - I am officially a Lush junkie!

Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask, $13.95
Since changing to the Implanon a few months ago I've noticed that my skin has definitely gone downhill. I've always had issues with mild-to-moderate acne, but recently it's been more cystic than usual and it's really quite painful. Enter Cosmetic Warrior! Jam packed with antiseptics from garlic and tea tree and soothing honey and egg, I've used this mask three times and have already begun to see a huge improvement in my skin. I wish I'd taken some progress photos because it's been pretty drastic, the redness has largely disappeared, the smaller bumps are gone and the bigger ones have shrunk, phew!

Shine So Bright Hair Balm, $7.95
Because I wear hair extensions nearly every day, I live in fear of split ends and dull looking locks - my hair is a big investment! I love this hair balm because it's not only in a teeny tiny tin that I can throw in my handbag for an on the go hair refresh and very effective for smoothing down fly aways, but it also smells so lovely. It's fragranced with a plethora of essential oils so when people hug me they get a nice little surprise when they smell my hair haha.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, $32.50
Perfumed with the cult Rose Jam scent, Ro's Argan lotion is a dream for my flakey, dry skin. The scent lasts all day and so does the moisture - it even made my sheets smell like a dream! Cocoa and shea butters and almond and argan oils are perfect for keeping freshly shaved legs in tip top condition and it even makes my tattoos look super fresh and bright. It's worth the price for sure.

The Greench Deodorant Powder, $10.95
I actually bought this for Sam, but after test driving it before giving it to him I fell in love with it. It's perfect to use straight after the shower, has a neutral scent, and keeps me feeling fresh and dry all day. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, unlike roll on deodorants, and even stops thigh chafing on hot days - a godsend for chubby bunnies who love a cute sundress like yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment