Saturday, September 19, 2015

In The Bag

Top row: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bottom row: 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

I am a sucker for a novelty bag. My uni backpack is covered in dogs, my favourite handbag is shaped like a school bus, my favourite evening bag? It's a taco. I love the way that even the most professional of outfits can be jazzed up with a kitschy bag, they're an amazing way to express a bit of your personality when you have to stick to a dress code. I have decided to dedicate my life to collecting the cutest, quirkiest of handbags, and I thought I would share some of my favourite recent finds with you all!

5 comments:

  1. If you haven't already seen these already, I feel like you'd enjoy them.

    http://spreepicky.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/white-black-sailor-moon-luna-artemis-shoulder-bag-sp152413?variant=3931274757

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss I love these bags! i've actually been eyeing them off for a while, I don't have any white bags at the moment so maybe I will just have to get myself one?

      Delete
  2. Love them all =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a statement bag and these are all fabulous! I especially love the popcorn one x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete