Monday, September 14, 2015

I Am Trying My Hardest


Wheels & Dollbaby Sweater // Princess Highway Blouse // Dangerfield Belt + Skirt // YRU Loafers

I've been struggling with life a little bit at the moment so I don't really have much to write about. I don't really have much in the way of motivation to do much past my homework, and I've been writing a lot for uni so I think my word flow has just about run dry. I've been doing a lot of work on Marxism and media, and I'm feeling a little disillusioned with the way the modern world operates - I think it would be hard not to get a little down sometimes when you spend most of the week being confronted by the horrifying things happening in the world and the way the media capitalises on tragedy.

This turned out to be quite a drab post didn't it? I'll brighten things up by sharing this beautifully animated video, I've watched it a number of times over the last couple of days and I really love it, it's nice to break up the seriousness of life with something pretty sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment