Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Times They Are A-Changin'


I haven't posted in ages and for that, I must apologise. I've been on uni holidays for the past month and I spent most of it rugged up in front of the heater, trying to get as rested as possible because I knew that the new semester would bring an avalanche of change. I've transferred to a new university closer to home and into a double degree (Bachelor of Media/Bachelor of Arts), it's only been a week but I can honestly say that even though it's been a lot to take in, I love it! My Arts major is in History, which is a subject that I'm endlessly interested in, so it's almost like I'm doing it for fun rather than the piece of paper at the end of the next however many years. 

I feel like even though it's going to be a lot of work and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with information, this change has given me more focus and motivation to work towards building my future, so please bear with me if I'm a bit awol over the next six months, it's because I'm buried under essays and quizzes and piles of reading. I do have lots of things I want to share with you guys though - projects, outfits, products, all sorts! So I hope that you'll want to stay with me on my new journey, even though I might be a little bit slower than I have been in the past.



No comments:

Post a Comment