Friday, June 12, 2015

Cake Baby


Asos dress // American Apparel shoes // Forever New belt // Leona Edminston bag

Today was Sam's and my third anniversary, so we dressed up and went out for a fancy lunch like a couple of real life grown ups! We went to Jamie's Italian - my current favourite - in the city, and it was so delicious. I had the tagliatelle bolognese (as usual) and Sam had the lamb & ricotta ravioli. Mine was amazing and super filling, but Sam seemed a little underwhelmed with his - I think he wished he'd ordered the burger.


And of course, we followed it up with dessert. I had the chocolate hazelnut arctic roll with espresso semifreddo and butterscotch sauce, and Sam had the lemon meringue cheesecake with berries. I didn't get to taste any of the cheesecake because he demolished it so quickly, so it must have been good! The arctic roll was a combination of my three favourite flavours; chocolate, coffee, and butterscotch, so it was bound to be a winner. 


I still can't believe that we've been together for three whole years! It feels like it's been barely any time at all, but longer than that at the same time, if that makes any sense at all. I am still so happy and at home with my Sammy peach, and I'm very grateful for everything he does for me - including letting me drag him into Lush and proceed to shove almost every product under his nose for a sniff of approval. What an angel. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the other day my bf was telling me how he just realised we'd been together for nearly 6 years and that's a "really long time, but he never noticed" - I'm going to take that as a compliment :)

    Also, I have major hair envy right now. I miss pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only just getting around to reading blog posts - this day you came in and saw me! You were so beautiful, and I'm so glad we made Sam sniff everything haha. Now come and visit at the new shop! x

    ReplyDelete