Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday


I haven't made a wishlist/finds post in a while now, so I thought I'd break the drought and share the things I'm currently pining for with you guys! My birthday is in just over a month and I've been starting to think about what I might like to ask for (except to wake up with perfect health and maybe a unicorn) so here it is:

Cosmetics:
Too Faced Melted liquid lipsticks in Marshmallow, Frosting, and Ruby - I've read so many good things about these lipsticks. All of the colours are to die for and they look like they would be so comfortable to wear, I regret not buying the limited edition Christmas set while I was in Melbourne last November!

Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette - I have the original Chocolate Bar palette and I LOVE IT! I seriously have no idea how I did my makeup before I owned it because as well as containing a bunch of perfect neutral eyeshadows, it has a shade that's perfect for filling in my eyebrows and another shade that I like to use as a complexion highlighter. The Semi Sweet palette is a warmer toned version, and I'm itching to get my hands on it (and to sniff it because the original smells like chocolate!)

Smashbox Contour palette - Let me just say, I am by no means a contouring pro. I've watched countless of YouTube tutorials, read so many articles, and tried a bunch of different techniques, but I still can't seem to get the hang of creating the perfect bone structure for my face. I've read some really good reviews for this kit, especially regarding the contouring shade being the perfect cool tone to create a believable shadow.

Lush Goodies - If you've been reading my blog for a little while, you'll know that last year I finally got on the Lush wagon. Well, now I can't get off. I've been lusting after the Vanishing Cream moisturiser for months, but at $39.95 for a 65ml pot it's just not in my budget at the moment so it's been relegated to the wishlist. As for the Cupcake Mask, Tea Tree Toner Water, Spacegirl bath bomb, and Comforter bubble bar, I just think they'd make an excellent gift pack, nudge nudge ;)

Fashion:
YRU Luna flats - I've been a Sailor Moon fan for a very, very long time. When I was little we lived across the road from a video store and I would always hire Sailor Moon videos to watch in the school holidays. So when I saw these flats I swooned so hard I nearly fell off the bed! They also come in an Artemis variation.

Killstar No Sweetheart dress - Candy Hearts are not only delicious, but super cute as well! I love how they've been making appearances in all sorts of places recently, and this Killstar dress is one of my favourites, because when you look closely you'll see that the hearts all say something very sassy. It also comes in a t-shirt, singlet, and sweater version.

Loll3 Brooches - I've been collecting stickers to decorate my Uni binder over the last couple of months and while I was browsing through RedBubble I stumbled across an artist named Loll3. I then discovered that she had an Etsy store filled with all sorts of creepy cuties, including these amazing felt brooches. I love a good brooch and my collection has exploded over the last few months, and I want to give these guys a loving home!

Other:
Puppycat & Corgi Squishables - The last thing I need is probably plushies, but look how adorable these guys are! They're both a cushion and a cuddly friend, so really they're a necessity. I can't choose just one though, so I obviously have to have both.

Satsuki Kiryuin Figure - I saw this figure on display at my local anime/gaming store and fell in love a little bit. Satsuki is my favourite character from the last few years, and I plan on starting work on a cosplay of her as soon as I can work out some of the smaller technical details. I'd love to add this figure to my collection, she looks so regal and I love it.

♡♡♡

2 comments:

  1. i love it all!!! esp. those shoes & lush products!!! ps i have a little bat brooch that loll3 stitched up and i LOVE it!!! it is a million times more amazing in person and SO creepy cute!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg i've been lusting after those Loll3 brooches for MONTHS now I am so jealous of you, you lucky duck haha! I love all of her work, it's all so cute and ghoulish.

      Delete