Friday, November 28, 2014

Beautynetkorea Haul



I've recently had a whole bunch of issues with my skin, and it sucks. Some days it's dry and patchy, other days it's like the bottom of a bucket of hot chips. It's gross and I can never seem to get it right when it comes to skin care, and I end up wasting money on products that just make it worse. So after some research I decided to make an order from Beautynetkorea and it was an excellent choice.


I've been using the Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate cleansing foam (it's gold and it really smells like chocolate! Amazing!) in the mornings, the Etude House Baking Powder deep cleansing foam in the evenings and the Etude House Wonder Pore toner (I only got a sample size to try it out, but I will definitely be getting a full size bottle) after each, and even though it's only been four days, my skin is already clearer, brighter, and smoother. I also can't believe the value for money, these tubes are HUGE and they were both under ten dollars each - the same thing quality product bought in store here would be above the fifteen dollar mark at the very least.


I'm such a sucker for sweet packaging, and these cuties are no exception! I'll post a more detailed review of these guys at a later date, but so far I can say that I'm diggin' them heaps.


And look at all these samples! The postage for my order took nearly a month, so the pile of freebies definitely buttered me up a little bit. I haven't used any of them yet because I can't decide where to start haha, I love a good face mask.


So, what're my thoughts on Beautynetkorea? I love it. The postage was a bit slow for my liking, but it was free and I didn't realise you could upgrade it to tracked postage for $2.50 (or free when you order more than $50 worth) until after I'd placed my order. Everything arrived carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and neatly packed in a small cardboard box, so nothing was damaged during shipping. But what really made it worth the wait was the prices - everything I bought came to around $40. That is positively minuscule for the amount of things I got compared to what you pay for skincare and cosmetics in Australia, so I will most definitely be ordering from Beautynetkorea again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love the Etude House Wonder Pore series! Korean brands are usually quite generous with their samples! We have the actual stores here in Singapore and they usually just throw in for us! Hope they open in Aussie soon! Just thought that I'll share another website with you that sells Korean beauty products because I find that they are slightly cheaper! (ibeauti.com) ! Also you might want to check out products from Innisfree ! I personally enjoy products from both Etude House and Innisfree!!

    ReplyDelete