Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Oh My Glob You Guys!


I've wanted to do a Lumpy Space Princess costume for at least three years now, but I've never really had the opportunity and I also don't own any purple clothing, which is strange for someone whose favourite colour is purple. So I decided that for the first instalment in my Halloween looks post series I thought I'd share a little bit of Lumpy goodness - even though it's only from the neck up!


Here's what I used:
♡ Models Prefer brightening primer
♡ Revlon ColourStay foundation in ivory
♡ Rimmel Match Perfection concealer in ivory
♡  Face Of Australia pressed translucent powder
♡ Face Of Australia liquid illuminator
♡ Daiso powder blush
♡ Rimmel exaggerate liquid liner
♡ Katy Perry/Eylure false eyelashes in "oh honey!"
♡ BYS Purple shimmer eyeshadow palette (also used on eyebows and lips)

I have at least three more Halloween posts planned for the next two weeks, so keep your eyeballs peeled and let's get spooky!


2 comments:

  1. I admit it, I can't resist you *_* ! Your blog is so adorable, love it !!!

    http://bb-blackbird.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Is that a wig or your own hair? X

    ReplyDelete