Monday, September 22, 2014


A few weeks ago I decided that it would be fun to do a Princess Bubblegum pyjama closet cosplay, and I was really happy with how it turned out! This is how I think PB would look on a Friday night after a long week of science experiments and diplomatic duties, when she settles down to watch a few cartoons with a big mug of hot chocolate.

Here's a close up of the make up (heads up: I did airbrush my skin because I had a couple of stubborn breakouts that were not very princess-like at all):



And here's what I used:


♡ Revlon colourstay foundation in ivory
♡ Rimmel match perfection concealer in ivory
♡ Maybelline fit me foundation stick in natural buff (contour)
♡ ELF translucent powder
♡ L'orĂ©al nude magique bb blush (also on lips)
♡ Rimmel exaggerate liquid liner
♡ Katy Perry/Eylure false eyelashes in "oh honey!"
♡ Too Faced shadow bon bons eye palette
♡ Lime Crime opaque lipstick in centrifuschia (on eyebrows)

I'm also starting to think about what I might do in the way of a Halloween costume this year! I have a couple of ideas, but nothing I've fully settled on yet, I don't even know if I'll be doing anything yet lol. Have any of you guys started planning your Halloween costumes yet?


2 comments:

  1. This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
    friend

    ReplyDelete