Thursday, July 31, 2014



Dress // Princess Highway
Cardigan // ModCloth
Belt // Forever New


This is going to be my last post as a purple haired magical girl, because tomorrow I'm going for a big change! I'm a bit scared because I've been purple for nearly two years, so I'm sure looking in the mirror and seeing something different is going to be a pretty big shock, but I'm excited to not stain everything I put my head on anymore. I'm also hoping one day Dangerfield is going to notice how many of my outfits feature their pieces and they'll ask me to be a model for them. Not likely, but a girl can dream, can't she?

2 comments:

  1. That dress looks lovely on you; Dangerfield has so many beautiful dresses and they'd be lucky to have you as a model! ^___^ Looking forward to seeing your new 'do as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!! that dress is so pretty on you and i love your purple hair!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete