Thursday, June 19, 2014

Kawaii 'Til I Die

Vest // Made By Munster
Top // Dangerfield
Skirt // ModCloth
Shoes // Betts

I haven't made an outfit post in a while so I thought I'd share one of my favourite/most frequently worn getups from the past few months. My camera battery's bitten the dust so unfortunately I haven't been able to take any new outfit photos recently, but I'm doing my best to get it fixed!

I've also been hard at work on making custom vests for the wonderful people who pledged to my crowd funding project. It's slow going seeing as I only have two hands, but I'm getting through it, and I'm really pleased with how they're looking so far. I can't wait to share some of the finished product!

'Til next time,

2 comments:

  1. OMG, ur really kawaii. ♥

    -
    brainwashingb.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete