Sunday, December 8, 2013

'tis the season!

If there's one thing I love, it's Christmas. The lights, the ornaments, the tinsel, the food, the presents, I love everything about it! One of my favourite things about December is pulling out my little pink Christmas tree. I turned Adelaide upside down trying to find a miniature pink tree a few years ago (it's recently occurred to me that I could've just spray painted a white one pink but too little too late I guess). I like to have a different theme each year, last year it was Adventure Time (sorry for the awful quality):


The year before it was blue and silver (a little boring, but still effective):


And this year, the theme is food!





I got these little foodie deco's at Typo, they have so many good Christmas decorations that I seriously had to stop and reign myself in, I could have spent a ridiculous a lot of money in there!  

I'll also be running a giveaway on my Tumblr in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for it because there'll be lots of cute goodies up for grabs.

Are you guys excited for Christmas? Tell me what your favourite thing about the holidays is in the comments below!

'Til next time,


5 comments:

  1. Ah! That is so cute! I have the same tree, I couldn't decide which colour to pick, so I actually have it in pink, black and white and have them all set up! I just have plain baubles though, I need to find some awesome ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little tree looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also think a theme each year for the Christmas tree! It's very original your pink tree!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. My new years resolution is to voice my thoughts and opinion more, instead of idly keeping it to myself or remaining passsive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell for the robot decs at Typo... I bought two sets since I'd cry if they broke.

    ReplyDelete