Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shirt // Witchery
Belt // Dangerfield
Skirt // Dangerfield
Shoes // Asos
Bag // ModCloth

Guess what? SEMESTER'S OVER! I'm now free as a bird (academically) until March, which is kind of wonderful, but also kind of weird because I have no idea what to do with myself, haha. I've also decided to start focussing on public relations based subjects, which will hopefully lead me to a career in publicity. 

To celebrate finishing my first year, I thought I'd share one of my favourite outfits from this semester, including my book bag. A lot of people assumed that I was an education major when they commented on it, but the truth is that I just like things that look like other things (my favourite clutch bag is shaped like a taco). This bag is also awfully similar to Mary Poppins' famous carpet bag, it fits everything in it - including the kitchen sink. It's also really well padded, which means I can carry my laptop without fear of anything unsavoury happening. It's just the best.

I'm really excited for the summer break, because it means that once the Christmas rush at work is over (we have a period of 36-hour straight trade before the big day, yikes) I'll have more time to spend posting on here, and also working on my baby photography page - which you can like here.

'Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment