Monday, November 11, 2013

My Favourite Lady Bloggers

So today for something a bit different I thought I'd share some of my favourite girl bloggers from across the Internet, I love their posts and I hope you will too!


Scathingly Brilliant was partly responsible for inspiring to start writing my own blog. I've been lurking Kate's blog for quite a while now, and I'm a sucker for her endlessly feminine style. I'm also partial to living vicariously through her posts when it comes to cats - I wish so badly that I could have one, but Sam's allergic. If you like The Office, vintage dresses, pastel colours, adorable hairstyles and super cute DIY projects, make sure you check this out this lovely lady!


Danielle, Ahoy Miss

I remember swooning over photos of Danielle's wedding a few years ago on another one of my favourite sites, Rock n Roll Bride, so you can imagine how stoked I was when I stumbled across Danielle's blog a couple of months ago! With a deliciously sweet colour palette reminiscent of ice cream, Ahoy Miss features adorable posts on fashion, beauty, food, and travel. If you've got a sweet tooth, I've no doubt this blog will satisfy it.


Katia,
Hey Dickface
French blogger Katia of Hey Dickface conveniently posts in both French and English, so you can't help but feel a little bit more cultured when you're reading her blog. With outfit posts shot on the streets of Paris, Katia's style is a mix of girly sweetness and streetwise chic, and she has some of the niftiest little fashion finds.


Felicity, Mermaid Killer
Owner of up-and-coming clothing label, Mermaid Killer, Felicity is a 20-something Sydneysider who's recently relocated to the US West Coast to chase her punk rock dreams. Felicity's blog brings us behind the scenes goodies from Mermaid Killer shoots, eye candy from California life, and all things girl power. She's a total sweetheart who knows what she wants and how to get it, and she's all for grass roots businesses, so what's not to love?

So, make sure you check these ladies out and get inspired - they're all amazing!

'Til next time,



3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so sweet! Thank you, Shannen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I never expected any of you wonderful ladies to ever see this, haha! Thank YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks :) Scathingly Brilliant is like Wonderland, so many pastels and whimsy, dear lord! I'm not even sure if I admire her, envy her or want to be her, but that girl is seriously fabulous!

    ReplyDelete