Monday, September 16, 2013


Spring has sprung in the merry old land of Aus, and that means it's time for some wardrobe updates! Scouring ModCloth for brightly coloured things is getting difficult, because as it gets colder in the northern hemisphere all of the clothing gets darker. I for one say no to boring black and grey winter clothes - why dress dreary if the weather's already miserable?


Notice the lack of florals?


Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good floral print as much as the next dress-loving girl, but I much prefer prints featuring woodland creatures or cakes, prints that are a little bit more quirky and interesting.

Oh! And you have to know that if you click this link and become a ModCloth member, you'll receive a whopping $20 OFF your first purchase over $50! But be quick, this offer only lasts until the 10th of October, so make sure you take advantage because it's a cracker!

'Til next time,

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa
    circleofchaos.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete