Friday, August 30, 2013



Dress: ModCloth
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Thrifted/Vintage
Shoes: Asos
Brooches: DedHed Accessories

I was saving the first wear of this dress for a special occasion, and I'm sure you can imagine how excited I was when my dad got a promotion and decided we were going to a fancy restaurant for dinner! 


I'm so in love with the bright colours in the print of this dress, I kind of want to just wear it everywhere from now on. I'm also developing a little love affair with brooches, I want some for every cardigan I own.


I wish I could remember where I got this hair bow from - I bought it two years ago from a super cute stall at a rockabilly festival and I want so many more, I should've bought ten when I had the chance! Oh and my hair colour is slowly improving, but the ends are definitely still blue.

I've also been doing a whole bunch of driving lessons so that I can have my provisional license - and finally be a real grown up! - at the end of next week. It's intense, but I'm excited, and I think I'll just have to wear this delicious get up for when I do my test in a week, unless I can pull something car themed out of my magic wardrobe!


'Til next time,

3 comments:

  1. You look so adorable! I love the bow in your hair!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! The bow is adorable; you could probably make a few more if you can't remember the stall that you got it from. The one thing I hate about buying at a stall is if you lose their card, you can never remember where you got them from :( I really think I may need to buy this dress though, you rock it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shannen,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete