Wednesday, June 19, 2013





We arrived home from Sydney on Saturday night, and it's now Wednesday, so I apologize for taking such a long time to get my butt into gear when it comes to posting part two of our adventure, got caught under an avalanche of final assignments almost as soon as i got off the plane !


Friday was our last full day in the city, so we had to do the proper tourist thing and take a trip down to Circular Quay to see the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge - and take some cheesy snaps!
We're not very good at selfies.
Cousin IT goes to the seaside.

Look at this all-Australian cutie.
Later in the afternoon, Sam went off to the movies and I met up with Jasmina and her friend Roisin for dinner and hangs. We went to Ajisen Ramen, and I had the yummiest (and most filling!) karage udon, and a couple of fried gyoza dumplings.


After dinner, we walked to Capitol Square to play on the UFO machines (Roisin won a big Arkapasso, I was so jealous!) and get purikura.



Before I trekked back to the hotel we got crepes for dessert, and they were crazy delicious! I had a strawberry caramel cheesecake crepe, and there was an actual slice of caramel cheesecake wrapped up in it. Just thinking about it is making me crave one so badly.

L: Roisin, Arkapasso & Myself R: Mina, Crepes & Myself
On Saturday, we checked out of the hotel and went down to have a look around the Australian Museum and meet Sam's older cousin for coffee, before taking the train to the airport (two hours early, and in my pyjamas)

Apparently The Australian Museum is where nightmares come to life.
All in all, I had an amazing time away. I'm struck with a pretty severe case of the post holiday blues though,  I can't wait to go back!


'Til next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment