Thursday, May 16, 2013


This is a little bit belated, but I've had laryngitis and have either been doing homework, asleep, or in a flu induced stupor for the last week or so, so you'll have to forgive me for being a wee bit behind!

It's a good thing I was a bit behind, because today when I stuck my head into my local Dangerfield store to have a mosey at the new winter stock, I came across so many lovely things that my head nearly popped - it was like an avalanche of perfection! I managed to contain myself to a top five for this post, but trust me, I could've ended up with a top 102.

There's also a tonne of new things that aren't available online yet, so if you have the chance make sure you drop into your local Dangerfield store ASAP, you won't want to miss anything!

'Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment