Tuesday, May 21, 2013


Clockwise From Top




To celebrate My Friend Munster becoming a ModCloth affiliate, I've decided to do a special Wishlist Wednesday, featuring my absolute favourite ModCloth pieces! I'm a ModCloth fiend, and could probably drop a few thousand dollars in a single session if I had the means. There are so many fashion gems buried in that website, I spend hours just browsing, my loves list is about five pages long - this is only a fraction of it !



I honestly think there's something for everything on ModCloth, so make sure you go for a browse if you haven't already! They've also adjusted their price on shipping to Australia, and that's a win win for everyone.

'Til next time

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty dresses, especially love the Be Outside Dress and Tea Cupcake Dress - may have to take a look at Mod Cloth. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're gorgeous aren't they ? i hope you find something perfect !

      Delete